Dec 7, 2008

Siem Reap

As I mentioned earlier, I really liked Siem Reap. We made a nightly habit of hitting the Banana Leaf Cafe for a few pints of Tiger...


...and then wandering down Pub Street or the alley alongside of it to find a place for dinner.

After the restaurants start closing, this area is rife with prostitutes offering "mah-sage". Watch out for the ones with the deep voices and/or adam's apples. Unless, of course, that's your thing.

Tuk-tuk, the transport of choice




Grilling my ostrich (not a euphemism, but it should be)


Horrible and disturbing


Once again, pictures won't do the ruins of Angkor justice, but here are a few for your viewing pleasure.
























Bonus - Angkor has monkeys!

2 comments:

artseagrl said...

CT--these pictures are crazy amazing. I want a print of the one with the tree coming out of the ruin! That little fuji's doing a good job!

SuperMilkChan said...

Guess whose desktop picture is now the Orange Crush trippin' monkey! That's right, uh huh, it's me! Go me! It's my birthday!